Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for elementary and middle school students in a charter school. The position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 6 hours per day / Two days per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Range: $55-$60 per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of New Jersey
- Must have School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.