Speech-Language Pathologist - Part Time - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source has an immediate need for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for 1-5 hours weekly, for students with deafness, blindness and sensory-impaired disabilities. Experience in providing speech therapy to children with moderate to severe disabilities and proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) are preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive and specialized evaluation, treatments and consultation for students who are deaf, hard of hearing, visually impaired, blind and children who may also have significant physical and cognitive disabilities
- Collaborates with other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEP) goals for students
- Provides services to students on an integrated, collaborative and/or consultative basis with classroom teachers
- Provides support and information to parents
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 1 to 5 hours per week; flexible hours and days
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as an SLP in the state of Virginia
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL) preferred
- Experience providing speech therapy to children with moderate to severe disabilities preferred
- Possession of Virginia criminal clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.