Speech-Language Pathologist - Full-Time - Temp Coverage
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide temporary coverage for a maternity leave. The assignment begins in early November and will continue for 12 weeks. There are approximately 60 elementary and high school students on the caseload, for individual and small group work.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as an SLP in the state of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's in Speech Pathology
- PA Certification in Speech Education
- School certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.