As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified full-time School Psychologist to provide evaluations for public school students for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year. The school psychologist will split time among schools in the district, rotating weekly, approximately 1000-1200 K-12 students, mainly completing evaluations. Candidates must have a valid PA school psychologist certification and up to date clearances.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.