School Psychologist - Evaluations
Cedar Springs, MI
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to provide face to face evaluations for charter school students in-the-home. This position is on an as-needed basis for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participating in special education by administering psychological tests
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.