School Psychologist - Evaluations
Buffalo Grove, IL
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time qualified School Psychologist to provide evaluations for public school students for a 10-week maternity leave coverage. Experience with working with students with low incidence disabilities preferred.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Illinois
- School Certification in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.