School Psychologist - Full-Time - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist to provide services for public school students.
Job Type: Contract
School Psychologist Job Description:
- Complete psychological evaluations within appropriate guidelines
- Provide interpretation of psychological evaluations to staff, parents, and students as appropriate
- Provide interventions, consultative services, and follow-up services in a variety of situations as needed
- Serve as a member of various pupil services and special education teams
- Serve as a resource person for relevant educational/psychological information
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.