SLPs Needed To Provide Services In Student Homes - Part-Time
Therapy Source is seeking Speech Therapists to provide speech and language evaluations and therapy for students in their homes in the greater Philadelphia, PA area. Therapists who are able to commute to Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County are encouraged to apply. Experience in pediatric therapy and working within a school setting is preferred, but not required for placement.
Job Type: Contract
Schedule Flexible? Yes. Positions are part-time, from as little as 60 minutes per week up to three days per week.
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Collaborate with school personnel and families
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations with appropriate testing materials
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Adhere to schools’ policies and procedures
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Pennsylvania
- Capacity to enjoy helping children with special needs (various ages)
- Adeptness in evaluating and diagnosing speech, language and communication disorders
- Ability to provide direct, indirect and consultative speech therapy services for school-aged children
- Commitment to student achievement and to positive outcomes in therapy
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Upon receipt of your resume, we will contact you to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.