Physical Therapist - Part Time
Therapy Source has an immediate need for a Physical Therapist to provide services for 10 to 12 students during the 2017/18 school year. The ideal candidate would be able to provide services 8 to 12 hours per week. Experience in providing physical therapy to children with moderate to severe disabilities is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing comprehensive and specialized evaluation, treatments and consultation for students who are deaf, hard of hearing, visually impaired, blind and children who may also have significant physical and cognitive disabilities
- Collaborating with other professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEP) goals for students
- Providing services to students on an integrated, collaborative and/or consultative basis with classroom teachers
- Providing support and information to parents
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 8 to 12 hours per week, with flexible scheduling. Start date is in August.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.