Physical Therapist - Part Time
Therapy Source has an immediate need for a Physical Therapist to provide services to primarily autistic or physically impaired Pre K-4 public school students.
Job Type: Contract
Remainder of 2016/17 school year: May 15 to June 26
- Direct time: Services and Evaluations: 2 days per week (5-8 hours) -15 students on caseload. Mondays and Wednesdays preferred, but may be flexible
- Indirect time: 3 to 5 hours per week - writing evaluation reports; attending IEP meetings; set up/cleanup for OT; progress/session notes.
Extended School Year (ESY): July 5 to July 28
- Direct time: 1 to 2 days per week (2 to 4 hours) – 4 to 5 students
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of New Jersey
- School certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.