Physical Therapist - Part-Time - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking two Physical Therapists (PTs) to provide part-time services in students' homes or a neutral location (e.g. library).
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 4 hours per week
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Collaborate with school personnel and families
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations with appropriate testing materials
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Adhere to schools’ policies and procedures
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT) in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
- Ohio Department of Education Pupil Services certification
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.