Philadelphia SLP Jobs - FT PT - In-Person Student Therapy
Therapy Source is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) in the Philadelphia area to provide in-person speech therapy for students. Licensed SLPs who are able to commute to Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia County are encouraged to apply. Experience in pediatric therapy and working within a school setting is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Contract
Schedule Flexible? Yes. Full-time and part-time positions are available
- Provide exceptional therapy services in compliance with students’ IEPs
- Consider and address social, emotional and academic concerns of students
- Collaborate with school personnel and families
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations with appropriate testing materials
- Maintain accurate records and documentation
- Monitor progress and write comprehensive reports
- Adhere to schools’ policies and procedures
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Pennsylvania
- Capacity to enjoy helping children with special needs (various ages)
- Adeptness in evaluating and diagnosing speech, language and communication disorders
- Ability to provide direct, indirect and consultative speech therapy services for school-aged children
- Commitment to student achievement and to positive outcomes in therapy
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Upon receipt of your resume, we will contact you to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.