Occupational Therapist - Full or Part-Time - Immediate
Therapy Source has an immediate need for several Occupational Therapists (OTs) to provide full or part-time therapy services for the remainder of the 2016/17 school year.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
• Consult with parents, children and school personnel to facilitate appropriate services for students
• Conduct therapy sessions in accordance with student Individual Education Plan (IEP)
Occupational Therapist Qualifications:
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist in the state of New Jersey
- NJ Department of Education School Certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Upon receipt of your resume, we will contact you to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.