Occupational Therapist - Full-Time - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide full-time services working with early intervention in a public school.
Schedule: 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a 30 minute duty free lunch.
Job Type: Contract
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Licensure as an OT in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Listed below are the required credentials and clearances needed:
- PA Child Abuse Clearance/PA Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance
- Proof of Qualifications
- Proof of Insurance
- CPR/First Aide Certification
- Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (ACT24)
- Letter of Assurance of ACT 168 Employment History Review was completed
- Proof of ACT 126 Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Tuberculosis Test completed (less than 3 months old)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.