Counselor (LCSW-C / LCPC) - FT - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time counselor (with either a LCSW-C or LCPC designation) for a short-term assignment serving elementary and middle school students, and providing group sessions within a classroom setting. The Counselor must be an active team player within a multidisciplinary team, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with students who are experiencing emotional disturbance and/or act verbally aggressive. The Counselor must have experience with IEPs and billing Medicaid; experience with physical and verbal intervention is preferred. The Counselor may take part in functional behavior assessments, behavior intervention plans and other reports.
Days/Hours Needed: Full-time during school hours, from the first day of school until Thanksgiving break.
- Must be licensed as an LCSW-C or LCPC in the state of Maryland
- Must have experience with IEPs
- Must have experience billing Medicaid
- Experience with physical and verbal intervention is preferred
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.