Certified School Psychologist - FT - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist to provide services for children aged 5 to 21 during the 2017/18 school year, beginning on January 2, 2018. The location of the assignment may include multiple school districts and charter schools in Berks County.
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 35 hours per week with a 30 minute duty-free lunch; hours available are 8:00AM to 3:30PM.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances, including the following:
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- PA Criminal History Clearance
- FBI Clearance
- Proof of qualifications
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (ACT24)
- Letter of Assurance of ACT 168 Employment History Review completion
- Proof of Act 126 Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Tuberculosis Test completed (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.