Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) to provide in-home behavioral therapy for one charter school student for the 2020/2021 school year. Attractive rate plus mileage reimbursement.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)Days/Hours Needed: One hour per week, plus one month of comp time
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- School Certification in the state of Georgia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducting assessment activities related to the need for applied behavior analysis.
- Summarizing and analyzes data.
- Evaluating progress towards treatment goals.
- Ensuring satisfactory implementation of treatment protocols.
- Reporting progress towards treatment goals.
- Documenting all activities in accordance with guidelines and policy.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.