BCBA - Full-Time - 2017/18 School Year
Therapy Source is seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide services for the 2017/18 school year.
Job Type: Contract
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Description:
- Demonstrates positive, collaborative problem-solving orientation with students, parents and guardians, educators, administrators, community members, and colleagues.
Complete comprehensive functional behavioral assessments and behavior plans for general education and special education students.
- Implement student behavior plans by modeling interventions, creating data tracking systems and developing tools to collect progress-monitoring data for school staff.
- Reviews and updates behavior intervention plans and assessments accordingly in a timely manner using data analysis.
- Schedules review meetings with parents and school staff.
- Serves in a consultative role with school teams to offer prevention and intervention strategies for students in the behavior RTI process; and provides consultation on an on-going basis to teachers, parents, and other school personnel to resolve students’ learning and behavioral problems.
- Trains school staff in creating and executing evidence-based behavior interventions for students, use of data collection tools, behavior analysis techniques, and how to monitor fidelity.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications:
- Must have Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis, Applied Behavior Analysis, Education/Special Education, Psychology or a related field.
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Extensive skills in behavioral assessment and behavior support plan development.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis.
- Experience and commitment to working with under served students.
- Experience working in an urban public school system (Preferred).
- Pass a criminal background check, as required by law
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Holds high expectations for each student.
- Exhibits positive rapport with students.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.